product was carefully designed to take into account several very
– Very high intensity prismatic reflective film has been
used. Hydrants are visible at night, from great distances. Check out the testimonials!
– Our patented Maltese Cross shape allows Mark-A-Hydrant® to clearly
- Flow Rate - Our standard color offerings are in accordance with NFPA 291 to instantly identify flow rate.
- Blue - 1500+ GPM
- Green - 1000 - 1499 GPM
- Orange - 500 - 999 GPM
- Red - <500 GPM
- No special tools required and they install in seconds –
– Firefighters do not have to spend time removing our product
before they can fight a fire.
– Our product offers a value in the market place. There is no
other hydrant marker that provides Mark-A-Hydrant’s level of
benefits for the price.
product is currently offered in two standard sizes (to match the
standard sizes for the Hose and Pumper connections) and four standard
colors, but is available by special order in virtually any size and a
variety of colors.